I'd just like to say...

Watch
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
If you got all the Platinum relics in the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy then I envy you.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nah I was a wee lad back then and didn't quite have the skill I do nowadays.

Think I got em' on Wrath of Cortex tho :curious:
Synergy~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
If you got all the Platinum relics in the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy then I envy you.
Thank you for sharing this information 🤯
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Nah I was a wee lad back then and didn't quite have the skill I do nowadays.

Think I got em' on Wrath of Cortex tho :curious:
When I was younger I never got past the first level in TWOC. Either I sucked or I didn't like it lol. But the original trilogy time trials are bs hard.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Synergy.x)
Thank you for sharing this information 🤯
Can I assume you never got them?
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When I was younger I never got past the first level in TWOC. Either I sucked or I didn't like it lol. But the original trilogy time trials are bs hard.
Yeah the difficulty spike in the original games was next level. I honestly hope Crash 4 is just as hard, ya boi needs a challenge
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Yeah the difficulty spike in the original games was next level. I honestly hope Crash 4 is just as hard, ya boi needs a challenge
You know I think Crash 4 will be harder than the original trilogy with the new masks and lack of powers from Crash 3. If 4 has time trials I honestly think I'll have an easier time ripping out ball hair than getting a platinum relic😂
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You know I think Crash 4 will be harder than the original trilogy with the new masks and lack of powers from Crash 3. If 4 has time trials I honestly think I'll have an easier time ripping out ball hair than getting a platinum relic😂
Are you still gonna go for all the platinum relics tho? The completionist in me has to. Hell, I'm going for the platinum trophy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (49)
23.33%
No (161)
76.67%

Watched Threads