Two LA police officers shot in the head.

Watch
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies are fighting for their lives after they were shot multiple times at point-blank range in an ambush, authorities said.

Crowds of protesters blocked the entrance to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, where the wounded officers were in a critical condition, police said. Some protesters chanted "we hope they die," the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office said on Twitter. A witness told ABC7 that some had tried to break into the hospital's emergency room.

The shooting happened at around 7 p.m. Saturday at the Metro Blue Line station at Willowbrook Avenue and Compton Boulevard, not far from the Compton sheriff's station.

Source 1

https://twitter.com/i/status/1304993095725932545

Source 2

Two Los Angeles police officers are in a critical condition after being shot in what police are calling an ambush.

Video of the incident shows a figure approach the officers' vehicle, before opening fire and running away.

Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva called the act "cowardly". The suspect remains at large.

Almost 40 US police officers were killed in the line of duty in 2020, FBI statistics show eight of them the victims of an ambush.

Protesters shouted anti-police slogans and blocked the entrance to the emergency room where the two officers are being treated, police and witnesses said.

The officers involved have not been named, but have been described as a 31-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man.

"One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large," LA County Sheriffs tweeted
Last edited by Occitanie; 2 weeks ago
Pinkisk
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is all disgusting, concerning and thought provoking.

Countries used to fight their wars using soldiers then proxies and now by sowing civil unrest. There may be foreign powers behind the ciivl unrest that is taking place in the US. This might explain why the BLM has failed to find success in its riots and take route in any other country but the US.
Last edited by Pinkisk; 2 weeks ago
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pinkisk)
This is all disgusting, concerning and thought provoking.

Countries used to fight their wars using soldiers, then proxies and now by sowing civil unrest. There may be foreign powers behind the ciivl unrest that is taking place in the US. This might explain why the BLM has failed to find success in its riots and take route in any other country but the US.
I don't know about those 'foreign powers', but what's currently happening in the US is not far from chaos.

I'll be first to admit that Twitter isn't the place for reasonable and polite discourse, but take a quick look at the replies to the Sheriff's tweet... people saying that it's justified, that two "thugs" had been disposed of, that this is part of reclaiming the US from racism...

If Trump wins, it's going to blow up once and for all, believe me.
Pinkisk
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Occitanie)
I don't know about those 'foreign powers', but what's currently happening in the US is not far from chaos.

I'll be first to admit that Twitter isn't the place for reasonable and polite discourse, but take a quick look at the replies to the Sheriff's tweet... people saying that it's justified, that two "thugs" had been disposed of, that this is part of reclaiming the US from racism...

If Trump wins, it's going to blow up once and for all, believe me.
Almost all major platforms on the internet have become vassals for leftist extremism. Anyone slightly right of Lenin has been banned off Twitter. The few remaining conservative voices are constantly policed, censored for anything and everything whilst those on the left are promoted no matter what they say and what they do on the website. There is a clear and obvious bias. Platforms like Twitter are clearly actively and willingly involved in promoting the civil unrest.

The same civil unrest happened in the last elections, but less serious. It died as soon as the election was over. It's all clearly motivated heavily, if not entirely, by the elections.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads