Do's and dont'sWatch
2) end it with good qualities about u that make u fit for the course.
3)use good use of language, punctuation and keep it precise, don’t ramble on.
4) link how your A-levels etc support your course and how they benefit u with the subject u want to study.
5) talk about your work experience, grades ..
6) Don’t have any sort of plagiarism, they will check it and it’s very risky.
7) look online at personal statements for your subject to get an idea of how to write one and what sort of stuff u could write about, it should give u ideas to help u.
5) send it or ask your teachers to read over your personal statement.