Will the grade boundaries be low ? GCSE Autumn re-sits 2020

Watch
mansipansi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

As the title suggests, I am re-sitting my English language and Literature GCSEs in November due to my CAGs being really low.

Due to not being actively studying for 6 months over the lockdown hoped to pass, I have realised that I have forgot a lot of content that I need to know for my Literature which I have to re-learn over my A levels.

Please can anyone predict whether the grade boundaries in Autumn 2020 probably going to be lower or not ?

Thank you
katnix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For English Literature I don’t think the grade boundaries will be lower I think you just have to do a reduced content of things like for example this year you won’t have to do poetry. I think if you forgotten nearly all the content it’s best to hire a private tutor to help you revise in English literature or start studying the text. It’s on the government website on what changes they have decided to make in English Literature.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
there's no point in predicting grade boundaries as they'll be set once marking has been done. boundaries will depend on the performance of the cohort and i doubt you're the only one who hasn't done much revision for the gcses they're resitting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.76%
No (284)
78.24%

Watched Threads