WuKen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am living in Italy studying in an American School and I am considering taking both IB which my school provides and A Level which my school doesn't at the same time as a private candidate. In addition, I plan on doing computer science in the future and I'm currently in 11th grade taking HL Physics, Math Analysis, Econ, SL Italian, Computer Science, and English. I will be graduating in 12th grade. Is it worth it if I don't feel that pressured by IB? Is it possible to take only two subjects in A-Level? What A-Level Subjects should I take if I am confident in Math?
DoNotMove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by WuKen)
I am living in Italy studying in an American School and I am considering taking both IB which my school provides and A Level which my school doesn't at the same time as a private candidate. In addition, I plan on doing computer science in the future and I'm currently in 11th grade taking HL Physics, Math Analysis, Econ, SL Italian, Computer Science, and English. I will be graduating in 12th grade. Is it worth it if I don't feel that pressured by IB? Is it possible to take only two subjects in A-Level? What A-Level Subjects should I take if I am confident in Math?
To me, it makes no sense to take both - no universities require it. You can take as many or as few A-Levels as you wish, so two is fine. I'd say if you're good at maths and plan to do computer science in the future, either do Maths & Further Maths or Maths & Computer Science. If you're good at Physics this could be a good option too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.29%
No (196)
78.71%

Watched Threads