Bumps all over face

Watch
Maris499
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve been suffering with bumps all over my face for ears now. Online I’ve seen people use the Nizoral shampoo and have seen great results. Will the normal pink 60ml bottle work rather than the 7oz blue bottle as it’s a lot cheaper
deadroseex
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Maris499)
I’ve been suffering with bumps all over my face for ears now. Online I’ve seen people use the Nizoral shampoo and have seen great results. Will the normal pink 60ml bottle work rather than the 7oz blue bottle as it’s a lot cheaper
Ah, well I did the same thing thinking it was cheaper. Turns out, I did not get any type of results with the pink bottle unfortunately. This is my experience, but I recommend you buy the blue bottle even if it is a bit more pricey xx
Yazziii
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg I used it and it acc did work but you have to change your diet a little too by minimising the consumption of yeasty products ie bread x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.57%
No (309)
78.43%

Watched Threads