?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So in my gcses I got
3 9s
1 8s
2 7s
3 6s
1 grade 5
Do you think if I applied to imperial they are reasonable grades to get place if your predicted grades are high and obviously her high grades in the real thing
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe. It’s all on your A levels now so just ace them
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you looked at the GCSE requirements for your course? As long as you meet those your GCSEs shouldn't hold you back - Imperial doesn't score them AFAIK.
Ann2004
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
(Original post by becausethenight)
Have you looked at the GCSE requirements for your course? As long as you meet those your GCSEs shouldn't hold you back - Imperial doesn't score them AFAIK.
Because I’m thinking of going into aeronautical Engineering but when I look I can’t see any requirements
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ann2004)
Because I’m thinking of going into aeronautical Engineering but when I look I can’t see any requirements
Probably because there aren’t any, then? Beyond the 6 in Eng Lang/IELTS English requirement. If you want to be sure you could email them or have a look at FOIs for your course
Ann2004
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Oh ok that’s fine then because I got a 7 in English Lang and lit ,but I’ll email them to make sure but thank you
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
a levels are more important, they seem fine enough to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (86)
21.29%
No (318)
78.71%

Watched Threads