Physician Associate Funding 2021 Entry

Watch
wolfha00
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey Guys!
So, I am currently a Radiographer in London and am looking to apply for the full time PA course (2 years long) in London in about a year (2021) - Atm I'm thinking either St Georges/ Queen Mary.
The only thing holding me back is the funding.
I currently live with my partner and am paying rent which is all good now since I have a job but I've heard that working when you're doing the PA course isn't really the best idea...so essentially I'd had to give up my job as a Radiographer.
I have done loads of research and found that (I think?) MPAS are eligible for student finance up to like £10, 500 for two years and then there is also the £5000 split over both years from the HEE (whilst also maybe being able to receive the odd scholarship IF I'm lucky) along with savings. This will not be enough money to cover rent, the cost of the degree and general living costs:/

I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything else about course funding or could give me any financial advice in this circumstance? This is something I would love love to do but it doesn't seem particularly feasible at this current time .

Any replies/suggestions would be wonderfully appreciated x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.71%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (161)
38.06%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (45)
10.64%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (82)
19.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.2%

Watched Threads