1csuavo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm a first year student who's studying sociology at university of greenwich and I've got 3 gcses to my name as well as a functional skills maths level 1 and a level 3 extended btec. I've just failed my maths gcse and i need to retake and pass before second year when i change courses to socoiology and media instead do you think it is possible for me to retake my maths gcse as well as completing first year
tiktoksensation
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's possible but you might find the workload difficult to balance. Have you thought about taking Functional Skills Level 2? This would be equivalent to a GCSE pass. Maybe speak to Greenwich and ask them if they would accept Functional Skills Level 2 instead of GCSE Maths.
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello

Yes, we accept functional skills level 2 What course are you interested in?

Redoing maths as well as your first year, it is possible but like tiktoksensation said the workload could be difficult to balance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (64)
21.84%
No (229)
78.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise