2020/2021 Medicine in Bulgaria Pleven vs Trakia

Watch
FutureM.D
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I'm planning on studying medicine in Bulgaria but I have to choose between Pleven and Trakia. What are the pros and cons of both. Pleven seems to be considered the best after reading through some threads but I'd love to hear people's personal experiences at both these unis please. Inc; the quality of teaching, students support from professors and admin staff, access to and diversity of clinical placements and lab activities, teaching of clinical skills, medical school and hospital facilities, research opportunities, eurasmus exchange opportunities and the location: the locals, shops and entertainment.
Also what's the A-level entry requirements of these medical schools and what's the entry test like.
Hamz0071
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FutureM.D)
Hi, I'm planning on studying medicine in Bulgaria but I have to choose between Pleven and Trakia. What are the pros and cons of both. Pleven seems to be considered the best after reading through some threads but I'd love to hear people's personal experiences at both these unis please. Inc; the quality of teaching, students support from professors and admin staff, access to and diversity of clinical placements and lab activities, teaching of clinical skills, medical school and hospital facilities, research opportunities, eurasmus exchange opportunities and the location: the locals, shops and entertainment.
Also what's the A-level entry requirements of these medical schools and what's the entry test like.
Check your inbox
DoctorStoned
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
the pro's : Pleven
the cons: trakia
I dont hear about doctors in the uk that graduated from trakia but I know of a lot from Pleven lul
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (49)
23.44%
No (160)
76.56%

Watched Threads