kbye.hi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
ok so im trying to revise and im going to buy revision books tomorrow but i dont know which ones (im in year 10 revising for mocks) what books do you reccomend for English (lit and lang),Maths(im doing higher),history, triple and combined science?

darius_tanz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kbye.hi)
ok so im trying to revise and im going to buy revision books tomorrow but i dont know which ones (im in year 10 revising for mocks) what books do you reccomend for English (lit and lang),Maths(im doing higher),history, triple and combined science?
oh hey! me too bro, i hope we can compare results when we're in year 12. i would love to get to know someone my own age, who also seems to be as hard-working and as smart as me : )))))
darius_tanz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

oh hey! me too bro, i hope we can compare results when we're in year 12. i would love to get to know someone my own age, who also seems to be as hard-working and as smart as me :
)))))
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kbye.hi)
Hi kbye.hi

The revision books will depend on what topics you are studying and also what exam board you are with. I would suggest asking your teacher if they know which books you need or searching on amazon what exam board you are studying with alongside the subject name.

Good luck for your mocks!

Zaira
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (54)
20.69%
No (207)
79.31%

Watched Threads