Toning advice (female)

Watch
Hollster_Hol
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok guys. Been going to the gym pretty consistently for about 2 years now. I was overweight before and lost about 3 and a half stone and have maintained this for about a year and now weight 8st 7lbs.

I need some advice, I still feel a bit bad about my stomach like it’s ok but it could be flatter and have a bit more definition (I sometimes can see my obliques lines on a good day ) In the gym 3 times a week I normally go on the stair master and do some of the weight machines afterwards. Being a girl, I’m too scared toover and lift barbells at the gym or go to the free weight section. On the 3 other days I work out I either do a run or do a hiit workout at home and sometimes do a little routine with my barbell and weights. My diet is pretty good, lots of salads and home cooked foods, with Saturday being the day I drink and eat whatever I want.

Can anyone give my some advice on what I could change or try to help me get a bit more confidence and see a bit of improvement. I feel like I’ve been in this slump for a little while now. Thanks
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why are you scared to lift weights? Also well done for being consistent. Eating whatever you want on weekends will slow the process. Diet is more important than working out
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lift weights, you can follow the strongcurves program.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
22.92%
No (74)
77.08%

Watched Threads