Mimi2014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi I am starting Full time MSc public health course this week. I have already completed a funded degree course I have children and I will try to work part time if possible. I have applied for student loan £11k+ can I ask if there is anything that I could apply for such as maintenance
loan?
JellyBurger676
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mimi2014)
Hi I am starting Full time MSc public health course this week. I have already completed a funded degree course I have children and I will try to work part time if possible. I have applied for student loan £11k+ can I ask if there is anything that I could apply for such as maintenance
loan?
Hey,
I think it depends where you live - I think the max 11k is if you are living in London without your parents as otherwise the maximum is lower. I would also check if you are eligible for any bursaries or scholarships that may help you with expenses, you should also talk to your Uni and ask if there are any additional support networks within your uni/area.

Thanks,
Piotr
Mimi2014
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yes I will ask around thanks for replying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (87)
30.96%
Less motivated (194)
69.04%

Watched Threads