username5406116
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So my last university hasn’t contacted SFE telling them that I have withdrawn, but I applied to another uni , in which I got notified that I wouldn’t be eligible to get tuition loans, so I had to decline my offer as it is unrealistic for me to be to raise £9250 for my fees Or even have 50% by the enrolment date . After declining the offer and ringing the uni they said they have notified SFE, however the my maintenance loan payment is still pending, what do I do if it gets paid into my bank ? Do I have to send it back or would it be added onto my overall total when I earn £21,000?

Please help
Thank you
mm2345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Question is a bit confusing but from what I can understand you no longer are studying but worried they will still give your maintenance loan? if that is the case they will require you to pay them back immediately so don't spend the money. Happened to me and they immediately wanted the money back and the additional fees paid whilst studying will be paid back earning the threshold amount. Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (0)
0%
No (7)
100%

Watched Threads