Munch Munchy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
In my friends gcse she got a grade for health and well being but what does it mean
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Munch Munchy)
In my friends gcse she got a grade for health and well being but what does it mean
Do you mean BTEC Level 2 Personal Growth and Wellbeing or BTEC Level 2 Health and Social Care? Either way, BTEC grades work differently to GCSE grades (Grades 9-1 in England). Hope this helps.
Munch Munchy
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Do you mean BTEC Level 2 Personal Growth and Wellbeing or BTEC Level 2 Health and Social Care? Either way, BTEC grades work differently to GCSE grades (Grades 9-1 in England). Hope this helps.
The btec personal growth and well being and she never took it as a subject
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Munch Munchy)
The btec personal growth and well being and she never took it as a subject
Check with the exam officer at your school - it's probably an admin error if she never took it as a subject.
Munch Munchy
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Check with the exam officer at your school - it's probably an admin error if she never took it as a subject.
Ok thank you for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.57%
No (320)
78.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise