The Student Room Group

Gap year ucas query

Hi guys I have a question. So in previous years, let’s say a student wanted to go into a course that had ABB grades but received idk let’s say BBC for their alevels okay? So they decide to take a gap year to resist these exams to get into that course. Will that gap year student also mention this BBC that they received in their UCAS application along with new predicted grades for ABB from their school or just predicted grades of ABB? Cos I’m in this situation now where I want to apply to an ABB course, am predicted ABB but achieved BCC as my CAG’s by the school. So should I apply with my CAG but also my tutors give my ABB predicted grades too in my application. Is that fine or will unis get thrown off my CAG’s? Is this what normally happens for gap year students, do they have to mention their achieved grades even though they are going to be resitting? Thanks in advance !!
You MUST declare ALL grades on your UCAS application, even if you are now retaking them.

Unis know that CAG grades are 'different' and you wont be judged harshly for retaking.
Just work your butt off this year and get those grades.
Original post by McGinger
You MUST declare ALL grades on your UCAS application, even if you are now retaking them.

Unis know that CAG grades are 'different' and you wont be judged harshly for retaking.
Just work your butt off this year and get those grades.

Ohhhh omg okay thank you so much it’s Cos I didn’t know and I was supposed to send my application off today so thank you so much this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending