Tosin123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
It’s not confirmed yet but I think I have failed every module and I was just wondering if this would mean I would be kicked off the course. It’s mainly due to my mental health but I have never gone to get help because I thought it would be manageable.
JohnB1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tosin123456)
It’s not confirmed yet but I think I have failed every module and I was just wondering if this would mean I would be kicked off the course. It’s mainly due to my mental health but I have never gone to get help because I thought it would be manageable.
Hi there. Speak with your course tutor. It may be that they can let you re-take the year. It is really important to discuss any issues as they arise so that tutors and the uni can help you. It is more difficult to rectify things if they are unaware of any difficulties. Take care and stay safe.
Tosin123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JohnB1)
Hi there. Speak with your course tutor. It may be that they can let you re-take the year. It is really important to discuss any issues as they arise so that tutors and the uni can help you. It is more difficult to rectify things if they are unaware of any difficulties. Take care and stay safe.
Thank you I will contact my tutors today to find out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads