Tom.Hawes.UK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello guys,

I am wanting to apply to do a degree with the open university part time starting in February of 2021.

I will be applying for a part time loan to cover the course cost from student finance England but upon reading the eligibility requirements I am worried I will not qualify...

I am 31 years old and I am a UK citizen. My parents moved to France back in 2016 and I went there with them for what was meant to be temporarily but then ended up being 2 years, I returned to the UK in September of 2018 and have lived and worked here since, problem is by February I will have been in the country for nearly 2.5 years so not the full 3 years, so am I correctly reading it that I wouldn't qualify for it even thou I am a UK citizen because I spent that time out of the country?

any information would be muchly appreciated...

Just to add, i am working full time and do not require any maintenance loans, I require simply the course fees for open university from student finance...
Last edited by Tom.Hawes.UK; 1 week ago
Tom.Hawes.UK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just to add, i am working full time and do not require any maintenance loans, i require simply the course fees for open university from student finance...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (2)
8%
No (23)
92%

Watched Threads