Anisha23456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme for this paper- AS 2019 Paper 2?

I have already sat this for my mock and would appreciate if someone could create an unofficial mark scheme( with the questions) based on this paper.

If anyone has the mark scheme and has done this like me, would appreciate it.

Disclaimer- This is also not me trying to cheat again for my mock.

I sat this paper during the Lock down Period ( May-June time as a Year 12 Online Mock Exam from my school and got my paper back and did ok- 42/70. However, didn't write down the correct answers based from the mark scheme to what I got wrong and my teacher and other subject peers wouldn't share the mark scheme with me.

Please kindly upload.
Anisha23456789
Rep:
?
Please kindly upload the unofficial mark scheme.
Anisha23456789
Rep:
?
Please man.

I am going through my paper again and seeing the areas where I made mistakes and would really want to see the right answer to the questions I got wrong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads