Chloe Ting

Watch
Finuxi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I started the chloe ting 2 week shred challenge today, and my entire body feels sore except for the abs area. Is this normal?
And it took me around 2 hours to do the 23 min challenge, I concentrated more on doing the same amount of reps as she did for every workout rather than doing it for only 30 seconds. And I took quite a lot of breaks in between.
Should I stick to doing the exercises for 30 seconds only? Or should I keep my focus on the number of reps she does and do the same?
Im so so confused .-.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Finuxi)
So I started the chloe ting 2 week shred challenge today, and my entire body feels sore except for the abs area. Is this normal?
And it took me around 2 hours to do the 23 min challenge, I concentrated more on doing the same amount of reps as she did for every workout rather than doing it for only 30 seconds. And I took quite a lot of breaks in between.
Should I stick to doing the exercises for 30 seconds only? Or should I keep my focus on the number of reps she does and do the same?
Im so so confused .-.
I would stick to doing it for 30 seconds if that is what she says
She is much more experienced than you and it's her job. As a beginner you should take your time and you don't want to push yourself too far. Do it for as long as she suggests, over time your stamina and overall physique will improve so eventually you will be able to do more reps in the shortened time frame
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (1)
25%
Less motivated (3)
75%

Watched Threads