Coming out wasnt that hard....

Watch
Apzz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm 17 and special thanks to TSR members I finally felt like coming out.so I told two of my friends that I'm bisexual and they were cool about it,I was so happy to hear that from them,but I dont think if I can live here.I'm an indian and Its not that easy here people here are mostly homophobic and they would freak out if they hear that I'm into guys and I know that cause I dont know anyone in my school who came out and that's cause they're scared,if I tell everyone I would literally make a gay history not just in my school but in the whole district especially all those gossip girls in my class would be the first one to put stories and give a flash news.I cant live in a society like this.I want to live somewhere were people would support me for who I am you know "LBGTQ friendly country's " can anyone give me some advice like what to study where to study how would I apply for all those(college/uni)stuff. please I dont know anyone who i can be this open with,u guys have to help me out of this😕😕
Last edited by Apzz; 1 week ago
Medici66
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed