The Student Room Group

Psychology Notes

hiii, I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could find some good and detailed notes for psychology(GCSE Edexcel). I would really appreciate it. I tried looking for some notes online but had a hard time finding it. Or if anyone would want to share their own notes. Please help!
hi I am doing psychology as well as my A-Level, my exam board is AQA but still I think I can help you with that, I think the notes and the information from
tutor2u, simplypsychology and already made flashcards in quizlet regarding the topic needed would be a great help for u and as a book I think CGP books are good, sometimes if u check the specification of the subjects, they would note and share some good websites to check it out. Most of the times teachers have a good ideas as well and they might have some sites in their school accounts so if they are able to share with you their usernames then that would be more great

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Francesca8604
hi I am doing psychology as well as my A-Level, my exam board is AQA but still I think I can help you with that, I think the notes and the information from
tutor2u, simplypsychology and already made flashcards in quizlet regarding the topic needed would be a great help for u and as a book I think CGP books are good, sometimes if u check the specification of the subjects, they would note and share some good websites to check it out. Most of the times teachers have a good ideas as well and they might have some sites in their school accounts so if they are able to share with you their usernames then that would be more great

Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate this:smile:))
Original post by Heba786
hiii, I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could find some good and detailed notes for psychology(GCSE Edexcel). I would really appreciate it. I tried looking for some notes online but had a hard time finding it. Or if anyone would want to share their own notes. Please help!

Hi, search up on Stuvia “Simrannahal10” to get all psychology notes summarised
Original post by Heba786

Hi i am currently selling all of my psychology notes, at a low price on a website called “Stuvia” search up my account name simrannahal10 and it will show all the summary sheets and bundles, works amazing for As and A*s
Reply 5
This website is good for Edexcel. There is also an old thread on here with files of revision notes. You should find it if you search GCSE psychology Edexcel.

https://tuxfordpsychology91.wordpress.com/welcome-to-gcse-psychology-9-1/
Original post by Heba786

What kind of notes , summaries or exam and questions

Quick Reply

Latest