guys, what types of girl do YOU like?

Watch
modabeasttt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im into smart phd harvard ivy league uni they definetly smart independed and loyal thats what im into no fake bs
fake_abs
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the thicc ones. If they look like Alexandra Daddario, then they good.
she's not thicc lol. she's slim thicc to slim
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by modabeasttt)
im into smart phd harvard ivy league uni they definetly smart independed and loyal thats what im into no fake bs
yo so like amazing ceo womens, i see your vision
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im into smart independed trustworthy loyal educated women im into that super get me im not into other then that i look for long time relationship even marry i know im werid im not like most
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fake_abs)
sure! I'm bisexual and i made the thread just to see if guys had the same type as me. girls can answer too!!
ah ok thanks.
lol i prefer a latina girl that is a few inches taller than me (5'4-5'9) and have a thicc booty
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i dont care about how she pretty is i look what inside if she independed and not like modern women who use their body for monetary gain i will literaly marry her gems u cant find .
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eaphysics)
Yh exactly because a smaller butt and tits can actually be so cute which is why I say shape because size isn’t that important. And yh short girls are just really fit and cute
wow, so midgets have the upperhand. i'm blessed
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
do girls like inteligent confident ambitious man?
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vanessa Chuah)
ah ok thanks.
lol i prefer a latina girl that is a few inches taller than me (5'4-5'9) and have a thicc booty
i just like tall girls, i find that i used to be like "DUMMY THICC OR NO BEYOTCH" but i love tall skinny girls a lot too!
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fake_abs)
yo so like amazing ceo womens, i see your vision
are u girl are u into man who look for that particular female
fake_abs
Rep:
?
do girls like inteligent confident ambitious man?
I don't know lol. like i like someone who can hold a conversation and who has passions and does crumble into a mess when i speak to him, but money isn't necessary and you don't have to be so highly educated. i don't come from a great neighbourhood and i know intelligent confident boys who just didn't get that opportunity.
fake_abs
Rep:
?
are u girl are u into man who look for that particular female
i'm a girl, and i feel like i need someone flexible like me. i'll take him as he is and he should do the same for me
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lol i feel weird cuz i feel like many are into superficial and i loo for the heart and brain of the girl am i weird ?
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeyea u dont have to be super uper calss family even low cal i belive everyone got intellect just u have to use it just like gym the more u use it the more it grows.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
how tall are you and what do u consuder short
The real question is why do you need to be anonymous to post this non-sensitive comment?
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
The real question is why do you need to be anonymous to post this non-sensitive comment?
:confused: same thought but yolo, let anons be anons
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Swear to god man this question has been asked too many times this week...

I like tanned girls slim or normal figure, brown hair or white girls (especially ginger or green eyes) with same figure. I haven't been attracted to many black girls sorry gals just not many of you in my area. Soft voice I guess not really something I think about. Some size in the front and behind are a bonus of course, behind always a favourite (common sense really).
Personality just calm and not in a hurry, up for days where we just do nothing at all. You know.
modabeasttt
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im black attracted to white is that weird like im attracted to them more then black ?
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im black attracted to white is that weird like im attracted to them more then black ?
no that's not weird, preferences and all
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Narrator132)
Kind, understanding, quiet and this might be a little weird but im into girls who are quite short.
Let me guess: are you quite tall?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (71)
21.45%
No (260)
78.55%

Watched Threads