Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fake_abs)
you want the daffy duck head? fam that **** hurts my ears
I have no idea what you mean by Daffy Duck head.
fake_abs
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Nah, i have no abs. I just climb bro.
your username proves that lol, i just do legs uno (for the booty and the skull-crushing thighs ) and basic core strength exercises. I'm not too obsessed with looking toned but I like being strong.
Rock-climbing is something I've tried before, but I'm kinda slow at it : (
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katzen)
I have no idea what you mean by Daffy Duck head.
the loud slurping, cushwush sounds. it sounds like daffy duck sometimes so I call it that. like the slurp is okay, but the back in your throat crushsurhsuh sound hurts my ears when i do it
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
👀😂
Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the loud slurping, cushwush sounds. it sounds like daffy duck sometimes so I call it that. like the slurp is okay, but the back in your throat crushsurhsuh sound hurts my ears when i do it
Oh okay great I just for a split-second imagined Daffy Duck sucking off Bugs Bunny so thanks a lot. I'm going to log off this website and I'll come back in 2 month time now. I'm dead serious. I need to find some new activites to cleanse my brain of what I just- even for a split second- imagined. Goodbye.
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eaphysics)
👀😂
fake_abs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katzen)
Oh okay great I just for a split-second imagined Daffy Duck sucking off Bugs Bunny so thanks a lot. I'm going to log off this website and I'll come back in 2 month time now. I'm dead serious. I need to find some new activites to cleanse my brain of what I just- even for a split second- imagined. Goodbye.
yo yo yo, why bugs bunny? he's the most overrated character from looney tunes. i'm crying ahahahaha so glad i could do that for you
Last edited by fake_abs; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
and don't hit me with that "nice personality" bs, be specific homeboy. saw the opposite of this and knew that this would have some spicy hot takes. be honest!!🌶️ 🌶️ 🌶️

Body type, quirks, you name it. MENTION IT
Blue eyes, brown hair or darker hair, prefer them to be small (5,3) or so, I'm quite small myself so I like to be taller than my partner. tbh chest and backside don't bother me massively, however, I would obviously prefer it, I would prefer a good backside over chest and personality needs to be good as well (we need to match).
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Blue eyes, brown hair or darker hair, prefer them to be small (5,3) or so, I'm quite small myself so I like to be taller than my partner. tbh chest and backside don't bother me massively, however, I would obviously prefer it, I would prefer a good backside over chest and personality needs to be good as well (we need to match).
💯 back over chest any day
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
As long as her facial and other features suits each other, its fineeee. And a nice boob/ass to grab would be a plus point. And also need to be less than 5'6, cuz i am around 5'9. And also needs to kind of skinny but not too skinny. And also must have a fit body.
fake_abs
Rep:
?
fully expected some weird answers, pleasantly surprised!
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
As long as her facial and other features suits each other, its fineeee. And a nice boob/ass to grab would be a plus point. And also need to be less than 5'6, cuz i am around 5'9. And also needs to kind of skinny but not too skinny. And also must have a fit body.
Oh another thing, I like women with veins. It looks sexy when you can see their green veins.
fake_abs
Rep:
?
Oh another thing, I like women with veins. It looks sexy when you can see their green veins.
and now there's the unconventional stuff! if you don't mind, what is it about veins? i know girls like veins that stick out but I assume you are referring to just visible veins.
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
and now there's the unconventional stuff! if you don't mind, what is it about veins? i know girls like veins that stick out but I assume you are referring to just visible veins.
I dont know, I once met a girl, whose veins were showing through her skin, maybe because she is pale ( not bulged vein ) and i found it weirdly sexy and attractive.
fake_abs
Rep:
?
I dont know, I once met a girl, whose veins were showing through her skin, maybe because she is pale ( not bulged vein ) and i found it weirdly sexy and attractive.
That's so interesting. Do they have to be green?
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has a life of her own, her own friends and group. 24x7 couples are annoying AF.

Have things in common with me and in particular, I'd love to have someone go hiking, camping, etc (just do outdoors activities) with me - especially if she's my girl. Exercising together is very motivating too.

Have a similar sense of humour, I am sarcastic and self-deprecating and she needs to get that and not go ''OH NOOO DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP'' whenever I open my mouth. I am like that, it's a joke, don't take me seriously.

Be an understanding person. Everything's easy when things go smoothly. I judge women by how they behave during times of crisis. I have been struggling with anxiety and depression for almost a decade now and I have my highs & lows. If she can't handle that, and lots of people can not, it's goodbye.

I do not have a specific body type I like. I have liked women of all body types except prolly the very extremes (quite rare anyway).
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
That's so interesting. Do they have to be green
maybe other color might be sexy,idk, I only saw it on that girl and found it sexy. I wish i could have asked her out.
fake_abs
Rep:
?
maybe other color might be sexy,idk, I only saw it on that girl and found it sexy. I wish i could have asked her out.
i'm sure you could find like vein photos, and determine how you feel about them?
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
i'm sure you could find like vein photos, and determine how you feel about them?
I will try to find some pic from google of what i saw and post it here when i get the chance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (74)
21.51%
No (270)
78.49%

Watched Threads