Pimp$ and Pro$titute$ Watch

This discussion is closed.
posh_git
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hey everyone lol I need some ideas. Got a 18th party in 24hrs! *panic attack* the theme is pimp$ and pro$titutes$. Iv got my outfit ready lol but apparently it’s also a bling bling theme going on too….i have no bling blinging stuff! Lol! Iv got a silver CK watch…thts about it! Mite b going shopping 2moro 2 get sum bling blinging stuff but need help: n e suggestions? It needs 2 b relatively cheap lol and iv only got a limited choice of Argos or Next I don’t want n e necklaces cos they r just …..ewww lol and im wearing a tie 2moro. So any bracelet/ringie things?

Suggestions plz, help!
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get one of those suits like the green man in the mask wore! you would look soooooo good! better than any other crap!
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you can get some pretty bling bling necklaces from menswear in Next (at least you could last yr when i worked there)
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by posh_git)
Hey everyone lol I need some ideas. Got a 18th party in 24hrs! *panic attack* the theme is pimp$ and pro$titutes$. Iv got my outfit ready lol but apparently it’s also a bling bling theme going on too….i have no bling blinging stuff! Lol! Iv got a silver CK watch…thts about it! Mite b going shopping 2moro 2 get sum bling blinging stuff but need help: n e suggestions? It needs 2 b relatively cheap lol and iv only got a limited choice of Argos or Next I don’t want n e necklaces cos they r just …..ewww lol and im wearing a tie 2moro. So any bracelet/ringie things?

Suggestions plz, help!

erm, posh git, just how posh are you?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
erm, posh git, just how posh are you?
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
huh?
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: the proof...411 and TK are the same person! *is slow*
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg are they?!!!!!!!!!!!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
omg are they?!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think? Remember to use your brain!
posh_git
Rep:
?
iv bn told im posh and i would like to think myself as one! that's why i do not like the idea of bling bling lol and dnt own n e thing like tht!!!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
What do you think? Remember to use your brain!
ermmmmm *think hard* i dont know!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ChilledDJ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh yer, and its Pimps 'n' Ho's, but Pimps & Prozzies sounds like a nice alternative
posh_git
Rep:
?
me??? art??? lol i dnt do art. aaargh getting stressed
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
get a whole bunch of those big big fake gold rings that they wear and loads of big gold chains and wear pointy boots - really really high ones! lol - and tightish clothes! lol! hehe - i see so many of thsese around - lol - and wear ur hair down with a cowboy hat on or a bandana and loads of gold big hoop earings! lol!

love ladyshort
ClosetGinger
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you live in a major city then check out the markets....

In London all you need is to head down east street....pure 'bling' (btw this word became outdated as soon as it was added to the dictionary)

get a silk shirt and fake designer things...that would be enough
posh_git
Rep:
?
lol iv got a silk tie :P
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (626)
80.57%
Leave (151)
19.43%

Watched Threads