Aden Asim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, so. My school chose my options for me and they chose History for me instead of Geography. I was wondering if I could become a pilot without a Geography GCSE and I am really worried I can’t be a pilot when I’m older without Geography.
mxlmao
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Aden Asim)
Hi, so. My school chose my options for me and they chose History for me instead of Geography. I was wondering if I could become a pilot without a Geography GCSE and I am really worried I can’t be a pilot when I’m older without Geography.
So I'm no professional but i think you can you just have to stay longer you can probably go to this pilot school this is a college where you can learn about it
but you will have to call them first and tell them probably every note in your GCSE but only if they ask
historynerd47
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had a look round and the entry requirements for qualifying as a pilot don't specify any subjects aside from passes in maths, english and science. The website also mentions a second language being useful, but doesn't specify anything else: https://www.prospects.ac.uk/jobs-and...ilot-in-the-uk. If you would like more guidance, find the type of course you would do to train and maybe call or email them and ask?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.58%
Less motivated (182)
68.42%

Watched Threads