The Student Room Group

I am confused

So i met this cute guy online and we were talking about how similar we were and he calls me cute and that we should meet up and stuff. But when he texts me he sometimes takes hours to answer and says valid excuses and then says we shuld ft and stuff. I really like him but i dont want to be friend zoned. What should i do, i dont understand him.
Original post by Anonymous
So i met this cute guy online and we were talking about how similar we were and he calls me cute and that we should meet up and stuff. But when he texts me he sometimes takes hours to answer and says valid excuses and then says we shuld ft and stuff. I really like him but i dont want to be friend zoned. What should i do, i dont understand him.

As long as the mutual attraction is there I don’t see why you would get friend zoned. Don’t worry about someone taking hours to reply especially during the day. I’m sure they’re just busy. Like you said they gave valid excuses if he is still replying then he is still interested. Don’t over think things and just see where things go.
Reply 2
As long as the mutual attraction is there I don’t see why you would get friend zoned. Don’t worry about someone taking hours to reply especially during the day. I’m sure they’re just busy. Like you said they gave valid excuses if he is still replying then he is still interested. Don’t over think things and just see where things go.

Hmm ok, thank you!
Reply 3

hi, update. turned out he did like me but then he turned out to be the biggest **** so i just ended whatever weird thing we had, even though he hurt lol
Reply 4
hi, update. turned out he did like me but then he turned out to be the biggest **** so i just ended whatever weird thing we had, even though he hurt lol

*it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending