A-level psycology folders

Watch
blabla1184
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My teacher siad you need 3 because there are 3 papers
but the first time she said lever arch
second time she said all ring?
i don't now, they didn't talk about it much
how much do you guys recommend?
Joy L
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I had 2 lever arch folders

1 for everything in year 12 and one for everything in year 13. i got an A btw and this method of keeping year 12 notes in one folder and year 13 notes in another worked for me. I had dividers in each folder for paper 1 and 2 and 3 so it was easy to know wht topics were in each paper

hope this helps xx
blabla1184
Rep:
(Original post by Joy L)
I had 2 lever arch folders

1 for everything in year 12 and one for everything in year 13. i got an A btw and this method of keeping year 12 notes in one folder and year 13 notes in another worked for me. I had dividers in each folder for paper 1 and 2 and 3 so it was easy to know wht topics were in each paper

hope this helps xx
Would you say you kept Paper 1 and 2 in one folder, and 3 and research methods in another, did you have a divider for research methods?
Thank you very much!
Joy L
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anika1184)
Would you say you kept Paper 1 and 2 in one folder, and 3 and research methods in another, did you have a divider for research methods?
Thank you very much!
i had a divider for research methods as it was nice to see everything from research methods in one separate place, made revision much easier in the long run
blabla1184
Rep:
(Original post by Joy L)
i had a divider for research methods as it was nice to see everything from research methods in one separate place, made revision much easier in the long run
alright, thank you very much!
this helps me a lot
Joy L
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anika1184)
alright, thank you very much!
this helps me a lot
np, gl xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (34)
7.23%
October 2021 (213)
45.32%
November 2021 (52)
11.06%
December 2021 (61)
12.98%
January 2021 (54)
11.49%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.72%