Can i get job with Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Computing?

Watch
Ebid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, I need help with please from your experience, can I get job in IT if I have Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Computing? And what kind of job I can applied for it? As I don't have experience and never working in this field before 😔 I don't give up , I want move on to new career, thanks
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ebid)
Hi guys, I need help with please from your experience, can I get job in IT if I have Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Computing? And what kind of job I can applied for it? As I don't have experience and never working in this field before 😔 I don't give up , I want move on to new career, thanks
I know someone who studied this course and got an apprenticeship as a Software Technician. Have you considered apprenticeships as a next step?

As IT is a big field, is there anything in particular that you're interested in?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
20.87%
No (201)
79.13%

Watched Threads