goldhazel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm in touch with a current PhD candidate at one of the programs I'm applying to for Fall 2021. We've discussed her experience applying to the program and other elements of the application. I'm wondering if it's okay to ask her feedback on my personal statement? No research proposal is requested as part of the application, so the personal statement is the crux of my application.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by goldhazel)
I'm in touch with a current PhD candidate at one of the programs I'm applying to for Fall 2021. We've discussed her experience applying to the program and other elements of the application. I'm wondering if it's okay to ask her feedback on my personal statement? No research proposal is requested as part of the application, so the personal statement is the crux of my application.
Tbh, she may not have time to do it, particularly if you need a lot of pointers. Also, you need to be careful about keeping the application your own work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (86)
21.29%
No (318)
78.71%

Watched Threads