The Student Room Group

Will my boyfriend leave me?

Will my boyfriend eventually leave me if I don’t please him sexually? I just don’t like doing stuff but I love him and do want to please him. He reassures me saying he’s pleased by me just being there but it makes me feel anxious and not enough
Needs do have to be satisfied in a relationship. Ask him about his needs.
Well, he seems understanding, stick with it, there's more to relationships than sex.
Reply 3
Original post by Gundabad(good)
Needs do have to be satisfied in a relationship. Ask him about his needs.

Hi. Sometimes I can tell he’s craving it, he’ll be like please and then says he’s joking. It does make me feel bad. I do stuff sometimes but don’t enjoy it
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. Sometimes I can tell he’s craving it, he’ll be like please and then says he’s joking. It does make me feel bad. I do stuff sometimes but don’t enjoy it

I was in a really similar situation when I was younger and massively regret it so I'll tell myself what I wish someone had told me, don't do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to do it, don't. Seriously, I know it's a cliche but it is so true. Value yourself enough that you don't have to force yourself to do what you don't want- your wants are just as important as his.
Less importantly, doing things like that is a million times better when both of you are not just consenting but are really into it. Even if you make yourself do it (again, you don't have to) he'll probably pick up on the fact it's not what you want and might find someone more physically compatible anyway. Sending hugs
Reply 5
I was in a really similar situation when I was younger and massively regret it so I'll tell myself what I wish someone had told me, don't do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to do it, don't. Seriously, I know it's a cliche but it is so true. Value yourself enough that you don't have to force yourself to do what you don't want- your wants are just as important as his.
Less importantly, doing things like that is a million times better when both of you are not just consenting but are really into it. Even if you make yourself do it (again, you don't have to) he'll probably pick up on the fact it's not what you want and might find someone more physically compatible anyway. Sending hugs

We’re so emotionally connected I feel like the connection in the sex is the only thing we’re lacking in, even though we are both physically attracted to eachother and he’s sexually attracted to me. However, I’m not sure if it’s just him - I’ve never felt like it with any boy I’ve been with yet. Sometimes I’m like want to do it but when I get into doing it I don’t want to anymore.
And, for the sexual part, he says he’s here when I’m ready but I just hope he never gives up on me.. he says it’s something he’ll live with if I don’t want to bc he thinks I’m the one. I just hope it works out, I may gain the connection in the future 🤷🏼*♀️
We’re so emotionally connected I feel like the connection in the sex is the only thing we’re lacking in, even though we are both physically attracted to eachother and he’s sexually attracted to me. However, I’m not sure if it’s just him - I’ve never felt like it with any boy I’ve been with yet. Sometimes I’m like want to do it but when I get into doing it I don’t want to anymore.
And, for the sexual part, he says he’s here when I’m ready but I just hope he never gives up on me.. he says it’s something he’ll live with if I don’t want to bc he thinks I’m the one. I just hope it works out, I may gain the connection in the future 🤷🏼*♀️

Does he put any kind of pressure on you? Like, my ex boyfriend would say he'd wait but I felt pressured emotionally and always guilty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending