Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve been talking to this guy for a couple of months now and we haven’t been able to meet because of Covid and we attend different universities. We were friends before in our previous school too so we do know each other. Anyways, it has been a couple of days and he hasn’t responded to me. We usually talk quite a lot and if not send a couple messages throughout the day. It has really agitated me. However, he could be busy I thought at first yet this is just ridiculous especially when I know he’s on social media. I’ve been thinking of ways to be more understanding plus the fact of me being used to receiving a message makes me feel awful about it too. Yet, I can’t help but be annoyed with him. The possibility of ghosting has come crossed my mind. I just want some advice on this. Am I overthinking? Overreacting? Valid feelings?
7xm2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been talking to this guy for a couple of months now and we haven’t been able to meet because of Covid and we attend different universities. We were friends before in our previous school too so we do know each other. Anyways, it has been a couple of days and he hasn’t responded to me. We usually talk quite a lot and if not send a couple messages throughout the day. It has really agitated me. However, he could be busy I thought at first yet this is just ridiculous especially when I know he’s on social media. I’ve been thinking of ways to be more understanding plus the fact of me being used to receiving a message makes me feel awful about it too. Yet, I can’t help but be annoyed with him. The possibility of ghosting has come crossed my mind. I just want some advice on this. Am I overthinking? Overreacting? Valid feelings?
not worth it get your self a real man or be like hey we need to talk
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It doesn't take 5 seconds to respond to someone, if it goes on any longer I think it's a safe conclusion.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m thinking to just move on. This is stupid. I’m taking both of your words into mind. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (78)
21.73%
No (281)
78.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed