The Student Room Group

rolling vs non rolling

can someone explain to me what the difference is between the 2 with regards to applications? I'm thinking about applying to spring weeks.

Also how can we find out if banks/firms are recruiting on a rolling basis?
rolling = recruiters review applications and conduct interviews prior the application deadline.. so as the deadline approaches there are less spaces available, making it 'technically' more competitive at t-1 vs. t-60

non-rolling = recruiters review applications and conduct interviews post the application deadline - so there are the same fixed number of spots whether you apply 2 months prior to the deadline or a day prior
Original post by gr8wizard10
rolling = recruiters review applications and conduct interviews prior the application deadline.. so as the deadline approaches there are less spaces available, making it 'technically' more competitive at t-1 vs. t-60

non-rolling = recruiters review applications and conduct interviews post the application deadline - so there are the same fixed number of spots whether you apply 2 months prior to the deadline or a day prior

how can we tell if applications are rolling or not. I'm applying for spring weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending