Anyone going to ULaw and still waiting for their confirmation for SFE?

Watch
username5359266
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Haven't received a confirmation yet but I'm assuming I won't get the finance until later September anyway, as teaching starts 28th September. It would still be nice to have it sorted though.
MedicWil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When did you apply for student finance?
username5359266
Rep:
?
(Original post by MedicWil)
When did you apply for student finance?
In February
Ugodiya
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ashante-Law)
Haven't received a confirmation yet but I'm assuming I won't get the finance until later September anyway, as teaching starts 28th September. It would still be nice to have it sorted though.
I’m still waiting too. To study law as well. Applied since July. Submitted every required documents by mid August. Have called them 4 times and spoke to 4 different advisers and all of them seems confused on how to help me. Each giving me a different reason each time. Always referring it to “someone higher” yet it never gets sorted. Not my fault as I have complied with every request that was asked. All documents have been returned to me. School starts on 28th. Still considering I may escalate it to a complaint. Not sure yet.
username5359266
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ugodiya)
I’m still waiting too. To study law as well. Applied since July. Submitted every required documents by mid August. Have called them 4 times and spoke to 4 different advisers and all of them seems confused on how to help me. Each giving me a different reason each time. Always referring it to “someone higher” yet it never gets sorted. Not my fault as I have complied with every request that was asked. All documents have been returned to me. School starts on 28th. Still considering I may escalate it to a complaint. Not sure yet.
Glad I'm not the only one. It still says "awaiting confirmation" and I spoke to student finance guy yesterday and he said that we'll get it next week since induction is then but the date on sfe says 14th September still. It's frustrating because I need this money for my accommodation and they're so useless about it. I may complain too.
Last edited by username5359266; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (87)
30.96%
Less motivated (194)
69.04%

Watched Threads