Ahmed 002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I started college . I am doing btec level1 in business. I am probably going to do GCSE'S in maths and English along. I don't know where to prepare for them as it is my first experience in uk and i have no idea about them . Can someone please suggest me where to prepare them from ? Can anyone also suggest me any textbook for them ?
Thanks!
ScarletCelestia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to ask but I think you need to be more specific - English (Lit or Language?) and Mathematics GCSE content and textbooks change between exam boards (AQA, Edexcel, OCR are the main ones I believe) and BTEC Business can depend on whether you're doing a Business Foundation Diploma or something else. This'll dictate what books you'll need.

Specifications can be found on the exam board's website under that particular course, so if you don't want to or can't answer me then you can at least attempt to have a look around at what you may need to cover.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.18%
No (227)
78.82%

Watched Threads