The Student Room Group

hello everyone I'm princess. sarah

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princess. Sarah
LISTEN EVERYONE
I have a dream let my dream success my age doens't matter 🤷🏻*♀️ I want to become a k-pop Idol/artist and yes!! no matter what I don't give up being trainee that is the start step of my life let my life move on 🙏🏻

Love the reference to Martin Luther King.
Yes Sarah you go and chase your dreams young un :”)
Trust me you don't ...
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Oh trust me, she was bloody deluded.

She would VM me saying ''I love you'' constantly, even after I blatantly told her a bunch of times that I wasn't interested. Then she would go on to lie about it and claim that I liked her back. Not only that, she would do the exact same thing to other users on here and even made threads about it! That's not friendliness man, that's bat-sh*t craziness.

wow well she wasnt like that tbh but she was kind and friendly with me lol
Original post by bored_user:)
wow well she wasnt like that tbh but she was kind and friendly with me lol

You got off lucky then...
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
You got off lucky then...

Lol haha
Original post by Synergy.x
Love the reference to Martin Luther King.
Yes Sarah you go and chase your dreams young un :”)

😭😭😭😭 thanku
im foreigner (I'm sorry I can't tell you my country name)and I want to become a k-pop idol. next year I will go to university.and I decided to go in Seoul National University in South korea.seoul no no I'm not that much old I'm next year my age will be 14 I want to study and want to become a k-pop idol and I will handle it
but....I don't know which course I have to take 🥺🥺I DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE HELP ME OUT 😭😭

Hey your name and my name is same. I saw you said you're name is Princess which means Sarah, and me, my name is Sarah which means Princess, Isn't that cool?
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
so you're 13 and going into uni?
im 13 and im still doing bloody fractions :colonhash:

enjoy maths at this level while it lasts
Original post by Sarah Taylor 123
Hey your name and my name is same. I saw you said you're name is Princess which means Sarah, and me, my name is Sarah which means Princess, Isn't that cool?

wowwww😲😲😲😲 what coincidence
wowwww😲😲😲😲 what coincidence

Yeah, I liked that seriously.
Original post by Sarah Taylor 123
Yeah, I liked that seriously.

yeah
Tbh you need to think about it being a kpop idols isn’t all the glamor that’s advertised
my family send me to the school early 😅 and even in my class no one believe me taht I'm 13 now 😅

*that 😁😁😁😁😁

Quick Reply

Latest