can i get a gf??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PonyWizzy)
dude, trust me your actly quite tall lmao and jus sayin, there are girls like me who are 5ft and so you'll be fiiiiiine XD
as for looking childish? honestly some girls are into that... *cough* totally not me.. *cough*
in any case, they'll aways be someone out there -i didnt think there would be n now ive found the perfect boyfriend so, im sure you'll be fine bro, good luck!
how tall is your bf? i
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
look at this guy. Will i be like him when i hit my 24? and i am even shorter than him so i guess my situation is much dire than him.
how tall are you?
PonyWizzy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
hahahah shhhhh dont spill our beeaaannsss
oops i mean uh,,, yeah, tall guys and uh,, more older ones.... hmmm....
(but im still only 5ft lmaoooo sayi that i dated a guy once who was 6'4 *facepalm* he had to lift me up to kiss him smh XD)
PonyWizzy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how tall is your bf? i
he's 5'6 haha so 6" taller than me
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's possible you'll meet someone, be friendly and approachable and you're good to go.
Anonymous #1
so you are saying that i can also get someone? And how much do you love him? Does it ever bother you that other guys are taller than you BF? and do you plan on marrying him, if everything went fine?
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
oops i mean uh,,, yeah, tall guys and uh,, more older ones.... hmmm....
(but im still only 5ft lmaoooo sayi that i dated a guy once who was 6'4 *facepalm* he had to lift me up to kiss him smh XD)
haha my ex was 5'6 sooo 3 inches taller than me and i still had to stand on my tippy toes if i wanted to kiss him...only cause he would tease me and pull away XD
Anonymous #1
And its wweird to ask, but can you tell how he approached you, which made you chose him?
Anonymous #1
So i just talked with one of my friend, and he told me that girls like to wear heals and that's why they go for 6ft guys and also cause it makes them feel petite.
So should i just go with girls who don't like heels?
PonyWizzy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so you are saying that i can also get someone? And how much do you love him? Does it ever bother you that other guys are taller than you BF? and do you plan on marrying him, if everything went fine?
first of all, ive dated a few boys so i'll say this:
my current boyfriend is actually an LD relationship - he lives far away from me so i've never actly met him but i've known him abt 2 years. secondly yes I absoltuley love him to pieces he's the best thing to ever happen to me and the only trhing keeping me going atm. haha ig i would marry him? im considering moving to where he lives but idk about marriage yet haha i need a job first and finish my A levels. Also he's actly 7 months younger than me haha
as for tallness, shush honestly you're an average height i woulnt worry a bit and if a girl's only looking for a tall boyf then stuff her honestly personailty is what matters not height or looks or anything like that, so if she's conerned about how you look she's not worth your time honestly imo
as for meeting a girl and planning on making it long-term there's one impirtant rule: treat her as a person. i've had so many boys/boyfs who've treated me like some sorta sex machine n it's not okay. respect her, n she'll respect you for that. if she wants to talk abt the hot stuff, then it's good to go but don't bring it up.
and lastly, please be yourself, girls hate to find out people have been lying to them
Anonymous370
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
look at this guy. Will i be like him when i hit my 24? and i am even shorter than him so i guess my situation is much dire than him.
Exactly mate, and guess what, for me tbh I reckon I'll still lock much the same by face, very young alike a student still, even when I hit 30 age. It doesn't help that I've got glasses too, big ones, hbu ? I was recently even thinking about laser eyes surgery ... It's ever harder for me so many quirks, like being a bit nerdy/like reading a bit, vegetarian, going to a special temple regularly, etc.
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)hm see youre actually about average height for a guy...at least from what i know

but yeah this pandemic has made it harder
i would say hang in there and youll find someone
Thanks. Any suggestions for finiding someone (where from???) for a serious relationship?
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So i just talked with one of my friend, and he told me that girls like to wear heals and that's why they go for 6ft guys and also cause it makes them feel petite.
So should i just go with girls who don't like heels?
lmao if you want babes
choose whatever makes you happy and comfortable

personally im a shoe person but i will wear heels if im feeling sexy :rofl:
buutttt as long as im supporting my man im good

shhhiiii and tbh real tall guys kind of scare me
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous370)
Exactly mate, and guess what, for me tbh I reckon I'll still lock much the same by face, very young alike a student still, even when I hit 30 age. It doesn't help that I've got glasses too, big ones, hbu ? I was recently even thinking about laser eyes surgery ... It's ever harder for me so many quirks, like being a bit nerdy/like reading a bit, vegetarian, going to a special temple regularly, etc.

Thanks. Any suggestions for finiding someone (where from???) for a serious relationship?
hmm as im from US im not sure
but be yourself and go on dates
youll find a liking to someone and vice versa
Anonymous370
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my current boyfriend is actually an LD relationship - he lives far away from me so i've never actly met him but i've known him abt 2 years. secondly yes I absoltuley love him to pieces he's the best thing to ever happen to me and the only trhing keeping me going atm. haha ig i would marry him? im considering moving to where he lives but idk about marriage yet haha i need a job first and finish my A levels. Also he's actly 7 months younger than me haha
as for tallness, shush honestly you're an average height i woulnt worry a bit and if a girl's only looking for a tall boyf then stuff her honestly personailty is what matters not height or looks or anything like that, so if she's conerned about how you look she's not worth your time honestly imo
as for meeting a girl and planning on making it long-term there's one impirtant rule: treat her as a person. i've had so many boys/boyfs who've treated me like some sorta sex machine n it's not okay. respect her, n she'll respect you for that. if she wants to talk abt the hot stuff, then it's good to go but don't bring it up.
and lastly, please be yourself, girls hate to find out people have been lying to them
Wow awesome advice there !!! Very helpful, thanks, nice to hear directly from a girl's point of view too ! Thanks again
Anonymous #1
may i ask how you guys met?? i literally spend half of my day on PC and never found a girl to talk to. lol
tionneh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm am 6'3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous370)

Same bro. I also think that i have to live with my babyface. My dad and uncles are in their 50s and they looks like college gradutes even with beards.
I am also thinking about doing LASIK. I did some research and found out that Customised PRK is the best till now, as it doesnt involve creating flaps like in LASIK or LASEK
Anonymous370
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
may i ask how you guys met?? i literally spend half of my day on PC and never found a girl to talk to. lol
Same here! . I guess the path of finiding a lady online, LD way, and then chatting her by messages, needs a LOT of patience until it reaches the point of talking to her face to face in real life,not you do get there in the end eventually hopefully ... It's so hard isn't it OP? Pandemic just makes you feel more lonely etc...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tionneh)
I'm am 6'3
hats off to you, sir !!! for that random flex.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m sure you will find someone at university, I gave my boyfriend a chance ( who’s 5’7 ) and he’s one of the most perfect guy I could ask for. I’m sure you’ll find a great girl just don’t rush bc usually your partner comes unexpectedly. A lot of guys say that girls only go for looks and height but that’s just the superficial ones.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (73)
21.35%
No (269)
78.65%

Watched Threads