The Student Room Group

Loan Reference Number

I'm a new undergraduate trying to set up payments with my university and they're asking for a loan reference number. Is this the same as the student support number which is the unique identifier for SFE claimants? Just asking because I can't seem to find anything stating loan reference and I really don't want to get this wrong!

(I have tried looking it up but the most specific answer I get is that it is on the entitlement letter, which does suggest that is the student support number. But... you know. Panicking.)
Original post by ScarletCelestia
I'm a new undergraduate trying to set up payments with my university and they're asking for a loan reference number. Is this the same as the student support number which is the unique identifier for SFE claimants? Just asking because I can't seem to find anything stating loan reference and I really don't want to get this wrong!

(I have tried looking it up but the most specific answer I get is that it is on the entitlement letter, which does suggest that is the student support number. But... you know. Panicking.)

Hi, we don't have any loan reference number, I would advise you to clarify this with the university. I think they mean your Student Support Number.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending