I want to make millions a year as an entrepreneur!!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to make millions of dollars a year as an entrepreneur. Is this dream sensible or completely rediculous?
I am interested in fashion, Beauty, alcohol and food and drink.
What are your thoughts on this? Is anyone going to reality check me?
username5397146
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you want to make it.
i'm going to make it.

we are not the same
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think until you reach that platform of glitz and glamour you can keep your posts off anon.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by clin.edpsych)
you want to make it.
i'm going to make it.

we are not the same
ooohhhhh, I've got the shivers.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to make millions of dollars a year as an entrepreneur. Is this dream sensible or completely rediculous?
Why should dreams be sensible 🙃 - we are what we are today because of humanity’s outlandish dreams.

The chance is small when looking at probability but thats enough to give it a good go

Make sure you have backup plans and don’t invest everything you have into it
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
its not silly. you just need to start early!
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If that's your dream go for it! People don't make it in life without dreams! I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you make it!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Why should dreams be sensible 🙃 - we are what we are today because of humanity’s outlandish dreams.

The chance is small when looking at probability but thats enough to give it a good go

Make sure you have backup plans and don’t invest everything you have into it
Yeah the chance is small. I am thinking about designing and starting a clothing line however I hear that most of these startups fail so I am going to make my designs stand out and make them as original and as good looking as I can. I also believe I will need to research the buisness side of things so I don't get too caught up with the designing part that I forget it's a buisness lol
its not silly. you just need to start early!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Abzzz57)
If that's your dream go for it! People don't make it in life without dreams! I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you make it!
Thank you!!
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It is great that you are ambitious and hoping to succeed as an entrepreneurial with millions of dollars in profits.
To be successful in your aspirations will take lots of: talent, commitment, patience, a strong work ethic, plenty of skilful networking & enhancing your current skillset- accompanied by some luck.
But Jamie Oliver, Kenneth Arfin, Karan Bilimoria and many more have pursued very similar dreams.
Good luck!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Literally everyone wants this.
If there was a magic formula, or just based on hard work and a positive attitude then we all would be millionaires.
Yes we have all heard stories about famous entrepreneurs who left school with no GCSEs, but for every one of them there are millions more who don't amount to anything, we just don't know about them because they didn't make it. It's called survivorship bias.
Work at what you love, enjoy your life and hopefully you will make enough money to live comfortably.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
21.97%
No (245)
78.03%

Watched Threads