Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wish I could too but it’s just embarrassing sometimes. Makes me look fat:/
l bet you are not fat at all
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I wish I could too but it’s just embarrassing sometimes. Makes me look fat:/
You’re perfect the way you are and I know it’s easy to tell someone to have confidence, but you’re perfect
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
You boyfriend is a very lucky guy l am a very romantic guy l would buy my girl flowers every week fresh cut ones and l would not buy them from a supermarket l would buy them from a florist shop and l would take the girl for dinner every week as well she would be very well looked after by me
Ik that we just barely started, u can’t really call it talking, but I was wondering if maybe you had a social media account and if maybe we could talk more there, and ik you probably have a girlfriend or something like that, but I rly liked talking to u and you seem like a really nice guy, which is hard to find, and I was hoping that maybe I could have you as someone to talk to, my names Hannah btw
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
l am not lucky l dont have anyone yet l am still single
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ik that we just barely started, u can’t really call it talking, but I was wondering if maybe you had a social media account and if maybe we could talk more there, and ik you probably have a girlfriend or something like that, but I rly liked talking to u and you seem like a really nice guy, which is hard to find, and I was hoping that maybe I could have you as someone to talk to, my names Hannah btw
l thought you said you had a boyfriend not many guys left like me in this world
Anonymous #1
l thought you said you had a boyfriend not many guys left like me in this world
I do have a boyfriend, i just could use you as a guy friend since you’re really nice and caring, and it’s hard to find nice guys
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
You’re perfect the way you are and I know it’s easy to tell someone to have confidence, but you’re perfect
Thank you so muchh! I was thinking of cancelling my plans for later coz I’ve been feeling insecure lately (ik dumb excuse) but you really boosted my confidence x
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
l bet you are not fat at all
People say that but my brain and the mirror just say otherwise 😭✌🏼
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
my size is 32C and it's perfect
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Doesnt really bother me to be honest be they tiny or big. I did date a lass who didnt so much have boobs as two deployed airbags on her though - looked like they must have given her dreadful back ache :lol:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you so muchh! I was thinking of cancelling my plans for later coz I’ve been feeling insecure lately (ik dumb excuse) but you really boosted my confidence x
Np, I’m glad I could help ☺️
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was wondering what your (whoever is reading this) preferred bra size is, this is for anyone to answer. I’d been looking on google and I’d gotten multiple answers and I was just wondering what people thought
most guys don't know exact boob sizes.

if she is curvy (or short) - then big

if she is skinny and average height or tall - small
Anonymous #1
People say that but my brain and the mirror just say otherwise 😭✌🏼
I understand what you’re going through, my best friend tells me that I’m super skinny, like almost to a sick point, but whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is someone who’s fat, I see how I looked before losing some weight and getting kinda skinny and so I don’t believe what she say. If you ever want or need someone to talk to, I’m here 🙂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
Doesnt really bother me to be honest be they tiny or big. I did date a lass who didnt so much have boobs as two deployed airbags on her though - looked like they must have given her dreadful back ache :lol:
Lol
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I understand what you’re going through, my best friend tells me that I’m super skinny, like almost to a sick point, but whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is someone who’s fat, I see how I looked before losing some weight and getting kinda skinny and so I don’t believe what she say. If you ever want or need someone to talk to, I’m here 🙂
Literally. I don’t think I could ever be happy with my body. I told myself last year if I lose 22lbs I’ll be happy and would stop but...girl is still struggling. I think I’ve developed some sort of disordered eating but we move. How are you coping?
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
I was wondering what your (whoever is reading this) preferred bra size is, this is for anyone to answer. I’d been looking on google and I’d gotten multiple answers and I was just wondering what people thought
An A-cup
Anonymous #1
Literally. I don’t think I could ever be happy with my body. I told myself last year if I lose 22lbs I’ll be happy and would stop but...girl is still struggling. I think I’ve developed some sort of disordered eating but we move. How are you coping?
I went from 125 to 110 in a year, and since then I’ve gone back up to 114 (I partially blame my hips and boobs for that lol), but I don’t handle it well, whenever I see my weight go up, i starve myself and do insane workouts for the next few days, and I usually get slightly depressed.
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like mine :lol:
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I went from 125 to 110 in a year, and since then I’ve gone back up to 114 (I partially blame my hips and boobs for that lol), but I don’t handle it well, whenever I see my weight go up, i starve myself and do insane workouts for the next few days, and I usually get slightly depressed.
SAME!! It’s a coping mechanism. I usually do it every month and my weakass get triggered so easily. How did you lose weight?
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't really have a preference for myself or others. I feel like with the right style almost any size can look great
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (71)
21.45%
No (260)
78.55%

Watched Threads