Preferred bra size

Watch
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I went from 125 to 110 in a year, and since then I’ve gone back up to 114 (I partially blame my hips and boobs for that lol), but I don’t handle it well, whenever I see my weight go up, i starve myself and do insane workouts for the next few days, and I usually get slightly depressed.
I don't see why women worries about their weight that much.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't see why women worries about their weight that much.
Various reasons including societal and sometimes familial pressure to be really slim :/
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why would I have one of those?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
Various reasons including societal and sometimes familial pressure :/
Hmm maybe, but a women's weight never bothered me. As long as you are not too overweight and have a pretty face, you are fineee to go.
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pchim)
Im a 32 b/c depending on which shop and i love my size
same!

Primark I'm 32 B but VS I'm a 32 C (I think their measurements are off or slightly higher than normal stores?)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
same!

Primark I'm 32 B but VS I'm a 32 C (I think their measurements are off or slightly higher than normal stores?)
Just asking out of curiosity - 32C is big right??

I am man who judge boobs by how much i can hold on my hand, so dont know much about numbers and letter.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
they must contain the mass of the whole universe and have a surface area double the size of over sun.
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

I am man who judge boobs by how much i can hold on my hand, so dont know much about numbers and letter.
it's average

idg it a boob is a boob, didn't realise they had to be weighed and balanced using hands
khxriii
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wish I was a b or c. I’m a d and I feel like I look top heavy.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pchim)
Im a 32 b/c depending on which shop and i love my size
Girll same, I was a 32a up until I turned 19 and now I'm a 32b/c and I loveeee it, wouldn't want my boobs to grow more tho
Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago

No 32c is not big, VS make their bras small anyway at least that's my experience.

If I cup mine they're like slightly bigger than my hand, so really not big at all
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
SAME!! It’s a coping mechanism. I usually do it every month and my weakass get triggered so easily. How did you lose weight?
I did a workout everyday and I limited what I ate, and I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that lol
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
Various reasons including societal and sometimes familial pressure to be really slim :/
Yep, that basically sums it up
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I did a workout everyday and I limited what I ate, and I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that lol
I walked to uni everyday religiously, would get guilty if I don’t and limited myself quite a lot too. One meal or even a drink was all I had...but I’m learning to creat a healthy relationship with food but going back to uni means I’m going to co back to my old habits but we move
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No 32c is not big, VS make their bras small anyway at least that's my experience.

If I cup mine they're like slightly bigger than my hand, so really not big at all
32C is actually on dot average for women's bra size in the UK.
dj_ad_1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
whats the average for our age
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I find that hard to believe considering the average clothes size for women in the UK is size 16. Google agrees with me - the average bra size is apparently 36D
showmethepoll
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
56LL
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
l dont wear a bra l am not a very busty lad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (73)
21.28%
No (270)
78.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed