The Student Room Group

Girls on Virgins

Is it true that girls dont like virgin boys? I have been watching some utube videos and almost every girl said that they dont want to lose their virginity/ have sex with virgin boys?
I am virgin who is trying to get into relationship.

Scroll to see replies

Tbh idc
Reply 2
Erm no? Why would it matter I don’t see it :dontknow:
I'm always fascinated with what videos incels are watching to get the impression they're so inferior.
i prefer a virgin but it really doesn't matter.
Reply 5
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
I'm always fascinated with what videos incels are watching to get the impression they're so inferior.

I got the whole playlist.. LOL. Let me know if you need it.
Original post by Anonymous
I got the whole playlist.. LOL. Let me know if you need it.

No no, I'm quite content but thank you.
relationship wise? they dont care since they like you

just make sure youre willin to learn, cant be giving wack **** the entire relationship and its calm
Is it true that girls dont like virgin boys? I have been watching some utube videos and almost every girl said that they dont want to lose their virginity/ have sex with virgin boys?

who told you this wackadoodle nonsense? you r/niceguys and incels need to change the content you watch.
Reply 9
Original post by fake_abs
who told you this wackadoodle nonsense? you r/niceguys and incels need to change the content you watch.

I found it on youtube. And why the girls would be lying in that video ?
I found it on youtube. And why the girls would be lying in that video ?

just because a few girls said something doesn't mean they represent the whole world of women. they might not be lying when it comes to themselves, but you can't assume one opinion is unanimous across all women. most women disagree with those girls. those opinions change from person to person, country to country, culture to culture. please don't be ignorant and use ignorant information in order to justify harming your self-confidence.

I think they say that because they want someone who “knows what they’re doing” if that makes sense?

For me I couldn’t care less honestly. And we can’t give a generalised answer clustering all girls under one opinion, so I’d say it varies. If you’re trying to get into a relationship as opposed to a one night stand or casual thing I think you’re most likely fine dw.
(edited 3 years ago)
legal age girls prefer an older guy to go out with on dates and to lose there virginity with as young boys dont have a clue and dont know how to please a young girl in bed young boys want everything there own way an older guy does not ask for or sends nudes he is calm knows how to wash and clean and look after his home has money in the bank semi retired knows how to love and care for the girl does not just want the girl for a one night stand prefers to date the girl long term can cook the list does not end
Original post by Synergy.x
I think they say that because they want someone who “knows what they’re doing” if that makes sense?

For me I couldn’t care less honestly. And we can’t give a generalised answer clustering all girls under one opinion, so I’d say it varies. If you’re trying to get into a relationship as opposed to a one night stand or casual thing I think you’re most likely fine dw.

so basically you wont lose your virginity to another virgin, right?
so basically you wont lose your virginity to another virgin, right?

Me or girls in general?

Again it depends on the person. I personally don’t see it as an important factor, as I mentioned before.
Original post by Scottishlad888
legal age girls prefer an older guy to go out with on dates and to lose there virginity with as young boys dont have a clue and dont know how to please a young girl in bed young boys want everything there own way an older guy does not ask for or sends nudes he is calm knows how to wash and clean and look after his home has money in the bank semi retired knows how to love and care for the girl does not just want the girl for a one night stand prefers to date the girl long term can cook the list does not end

is this legit?

Hasty generalisations 101
is this legit?

Yes it is why ?
Yes it is why ?

Casue it feels wrong ?
Casue it feels wrong ?

it is wrong to an extent. few girls do pursue older men at times, but it isn't about virginity or sexual experience, it's more about maturity. they pursue older men because older men have the impression! of having reasonable expectations of a relationship. compared to someone my age who just wants head all the time and is thinking about sex a lot (not their fault but can be annoying). girls also want someone to guide them through relationships before they actually commit to one (like what dates should look like, how should your partner treat you etc) and older men do that (maybe not well at times)

Quick Reply

Latest