I don’t know how to react to this

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Surnia)
How old are you, OP?

Last paragraph first: noooo, not getting attention does not mean you are unattractive. It's the whole package of presentation and personality; that doesn't mean just looks, it's a smile, dressing nicely, how you act that makes you attractive.

People seem to be more polite and chatty with corinavirus around, but even the first comment sounds a bit creepy when it's just given out at random on the street. Ignore, keep.your head up and just keep walking; don't look underconfident. If anyone ever gets a bit persistent, either duck into the nearest shop and stand near a counter where there's staff or tell them to leave you alone loudly enough for other people around you to hear; he's looking for attention from you, not the whole street.
I'm 19
Yeah exactly, it was just so random and so weird
Anonymous #1
(Original post by beneficialgirl)
??? Just sounds like the normal daily life of any woman walking down the street and being approached by creeps , you must be young or just coming into your womanhood
Yeah, I turned 19 like 6 months so haven't been an adult that long...
I just felt so uncomfortable when he said it, it wasn't the tone or anything it was just how direct he was about it and just said it so casually.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Best thing to do in that situation is to ignore and keep walking.
Yeah, I did that. I was also by myself on my side of the street so was kind of scared just in case this guy was being really creepy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (69)
22.19%
No (242)
77.81%

Watched Threads