holding myself accountable [gyg]

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Okay this isn't necessarily a grow your grades thread, but more of a personal development thread. But I didn't want to attract the wrong audience (the title can be misleading lol) so just put that there.

Anyways, I've realised that corona has spoilt me and ruined my routine since lockdown was put in place. I've kept saying I'll get back into the swing of things once college opens up again but I've just gotten my timetable and realised even that won't save me. I've got college literally twice a week. Once a week on-site, once a week online.

So, it's mid September and I woke up waay past 12 yesterday. Clearly, I need to kick myself into gear again. Fairly confident I can, but I've seen others do these type of threads for revision and stuff and it seems more fun when others can spectate and roast you lol.

I'm a bad writer so I'm going to leave the intro up to here for now.
Side note: yeah I'm keeping this anonymous. It might get taken down or whatever but I'll be talking about really personal things in this thread later on :/
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay this isn't necessarily a grow your grades thread, but more of a personal development thread. But I didn't want to attract the wrong audience (the title can be misleading lol) so just put that there.

Anyways, I've realised that corona has spoilt me and ruined my routine since lockdown was put in place. I've kept saying I'll get back into the swing of things once college opens up again but I've just gotten my timetable and realised even that won't save me. I've got college literally twice a week. Once a week on-site, once a week online.

So, it's mid September and I woke up waay past 12 yesterday. Clearly, I need to kick myself into gear again. Fairly confident I can, but I've seen others do these type of threads for revision and stuff and it seems more fun when others can spectate and roast you lol.

I'm a bad writer so I'm going to leave the intro up to here for now.
Side note: yeah I'm keeping this anonymous. It might get taken down or whatever but I'll be talking about really personal things in this thread later on :/
Hi, I know the feeling! I just cannot get back into gear at all.. following the thread for any ideas! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (68)
22.08%
No (240)
77.92%

Watched Threads