Help with house leader election!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys
So I'm running for my school house leader and I'm asked to give some ideas for our house system. I am pretty passionate about the whole thing and do want to help, but tbh I don't really have any actual ideas. I mean, this is my first year here and I'd never been in a "house" before (I'm an international student), so what I can see is our school is doing a pretty good job and the current house system is doing just fine.
So if anyone can help me with any ideas I would very much appreciate
Thanks guys
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys
So I'm running for my school house leader and I'm asked to give some ideas for our house system. I am pretty passionate about the whole thing and do want to help, but tbh I don't really have any actual ideas. I mean, this is my first year here and I'd never been in a "house" before (I'm an international student), so what I can see is our school is doing a pretty good job and the current house system is doing just fine.
Thanks guys
Hi, it kind of depends on your school, do you have any problems with bullying, is there a good range of food types on offer for those who are vegan or have different dietary requirements, is there fresh water fountains around, is all areas of the school accessable for people with disabilities, are there healthy vending machines?

I'm not too familiar with the house system so apologies if the above is relevant at all! If you search on TSR for House statement I think there was a few threads similar to this where you can get some more ideas! Good luck!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi there
Thank you so much for you advice! I’d never really thought about things like food or disabilities. And I’ll look it up now. Thanks again. It really helps a lot
nursingstudentuk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys
Thanks guys
perhaps you could ask around the school what ideas people would like to see, then say "I listened to these ideas from ___ and ___", they like to hear that you are being a voice for the students I think
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nursingstudentuk)
perhaps you could ask around the school what ideas people would like to see, then say "I listened to these ideas from ___ and ___", they like to hear that you are being a voice for the students I think
Ohhhh that’s soooo clever! We are in exam season now so I don’t get to see everyone, but I’ll definitely ask my friends. Thanks a lot!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, it kind of depends on your school, do you have any problems with bullying, is there a good range of food types on offer for those who are vegan or have different dietary requirements, is there fresh water fountains around, is all areas of the school accessable for people with disabilities, are there healthy vending machines?

I'm not too familiar with the house system so apologies if the above is relevant at all! If you search on TSR for House statement I think there was a few threads similar to this where you can get some more ideas! Good luck!

Hi there
Thank you so much for you advice! I’d never really thought about things like food or disabilities. And I’ll look it up now. Thanks again. It really helps a lot
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there
No problem I hope it works out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (68)
22.08%
No (240)
77.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed