how do you find out how to do something if its wron

Watch
samiemullaney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
how do you get to know how to do a you got a question and learn how to get it right
isobeln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by samiemullaney)
how do you get to know how to do a you got a question and learn how to get it right
it depends on the subject. e.g. the way you work it out for maths would be different from a language or science.
is there a subject you are thinking of in particular?
samiemullaney
Rep:
?
(Original post by isobeln)
it depends on the subject. e.g. the way you work it out for maths would be different from a language or science.
its maths, but when i do a paper and they tell me its wrong how does it show you how to work out that question so you can get it right the next time
samiemullaney
Rep:
?
(Original post by isobeln)
its maths, but when i do a paper and they tell me its wrong how does it show you how to work out that question so you can get it right the next time
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by samiemullaney)
use the mark scheme? if you're going through papers with a teacher in class they usually give worked solutions of their own.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.62%
No (319)
78.38%

Watched Threads