The Student Room Group

Reapplication to uni

I don’t know whether it’s best to reapply to uni through college again (as they’ve given me that choice) or if I should just directly apply through UCAS by myself - but then who would my reference be
Original post by xxmorganroperxx
I don’t know whether it’s best to reapply to uni through college again (as they’ve given me that choice) or if I should just directly apply through UCAS by myself - but then who would my reference be

if you do it yourself then you have to give ucas an email address for whoever you want to do your reference for you.
I know that this isn't much of a response, but we are in the exact same boat. I've just emailed my HoY to help out - so I'll come back to the thread when I get a response.Also thank you, I really needed to know I wasn't alone with this

I'd go through college - so much easier to get a reference :smile:
Apply through school - they will check your PS for obvious mistakes, add the reference, and sort out any subsequent problems.

I am reapplying for 2021 entry. I'm doing it with my sixth form, it's easier with references, they will check your application if it's all ok and if you have any doubts/queries they are there to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending