Physio2503
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, this is on behalf of a friend of mine who’s looking to get back into education.

She has all her GCSE’s and a level 3 NVQ in childcare and development. She’s wanting to return to uni to do her EYTS degree, but after reading up on it, you need to have a degree prior to EYTS. So a university does a distance EYIITS course, but the requirements aren’t listed.

My question is, from people who have knowledge in this are; what are the best routes for her to ultimately get onto a EYTS course?

What’s are the traditional requirements for EYIITS? Will her NVQ (equivalent to 2 A levels) be enough?

Is there an alternative to EYTS/EYIITS? I’ve tried ringing Huddersfield uni but it just rings out, I’m assuming they aren’t back at work yet?

Thanks for any info
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Physio2503)
Hi guys, this is on behalf of a friend of mine who’s looking to get back into education.

She has all her GCSE’s and a level 3 NVQ in childcare and development. She’s wanting to return to uni to do her EYTS degree, but after reading up on it, you need to have a degree prior to EYTS. So a university does a distance EYIITS course, but the requirements aren’t listed.

My question is, from people who have knowledge in this are; what are the best routes for her to ultimately get onto a EYTS course?

What’s are the traditional requirements for EYIITS? Will her NVQ (equivalent to 2 A levels) be enough?

Is there an alternative to EYTS/EYIITS? I’ve tried ringing Huddersfield uni but it just rings out, I’m assuming they aren’t back at work yet?

Thanks for any info
Hi Physio2503

How are you?

Has your friend emailed our Student Recruitment team? We're currently working remotely so this is the best form of contact for the team, but they will be able to go into much more detail with your friend and advise them based on their current qualifications.
The email address is: [email protected]

I hope this helps - but let me know if there's anything else.

Speak soon,
Harriette
Physio2503
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by University of Huddersfield)
Hi Physio2503

How are you?

Has your friend emailed our Student Recruitment team? We're currently working remotely so this is the best form of contact for the team, but they will be able to go into much more detail with your friend and advise them based on their current qualifications.
The email address is: [email protected]

I hope this helps - but let me know if there's anything else.

Speak soon,
Harriette
Hi Harriette,

Thanks a lot! I’ll drop them an e mail. I tried looking for something but couldn’t find it. To be fair I was only skim reading! Thanks again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.18%
No (227)
78.82%

Watched Threads