Tranquility867
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guy's,
I had an MRI scan in February and wanted to get a copy of the result to give to a private surgeon. And was wondering whether anybody knows how to go about this and how long it takes.
Thanks
PrittyVacant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tranquility867)
Hi guy's,
I had an MRI scan in February and wanted to get a copy of the result to give to a private surgeon. And was wondering whether anybody knows how to go about this and how long it takes.
Thanks
Could you contact the department and get the contact details of the consultants secretary/pa and then ring/email to request them?

Alternatively, have the results been shared with your GP, as you may be able to request a copy of your results directly through them?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tranquility867)
Hi guy's,
Thanks
you'd have to put in a request with the hospital you had it done at, it might take a few weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads