Edexcel History Exam A-level 9H10 P 1,2,3 7th/12th/16th Oct 2020 - Exam Discussion

Watch
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Edexcel A-level History 9H10 - Paper 1,2 and 3 7th/12th/16th October 2020

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... It's all here Image Feel free to add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others Image

This thread covers the following papers:

• 9h10 Paper 1,2 and 3 7th/12th/16th October 2020

The official specification:

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...015_A_HIST.pdf

List of Recommended Resources:

Autumn Exam Megathread - Autumn Exam Thread Directory

alexghiorghita
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
has anyone done russia and china so far, and how did they find it ? i haven't found anyone who sat the exam so please please please respond if you see this
UM123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alexghiorghita)
has anyone done russia and china so far, and how did they find it ? i haven't found anyone who sat the exam so please please please respond if you see this
Yessss I'm here! You're not alone lmaooo. Genuinely feels like I'm the only one. I found them quite good but it's my first time ever writing any of the essays in timed conditions (I'm an independent candidate-been teaching myself) so what would I know 😅 Didn't really finish any of the questions fully but gave it my best. Do you reckon grade boundaries will be a lot lower now that NEA is out of the question (I was literally relying on mine to bump my grade up, even finished it and did well thankfullyy only to find out it wasn't going to be counted 🤦*♀️)??
alexghiorghita
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by UM123)
Yessss I'm here! You're not alone lmaooo. Genuinely feels like I'm the only one. I found them quite good but it's my first time ever writing any of the essays in timed conditions (I'm an independent candidate-been teaching myself) so what would I know 😅 Didn't really finish any of the questions fully but gave it my best. Do you reckon grade boundaries will be a lot lower now that NEA is out of the question (I was literally relying on mine to bump my grade up, even finished it and did well thankfullyy only to find out it wasn't going to be counted 🤦*♀️)??
I'm so happy someone replied, I am the only one in my exam hall at school for history lmaooo. Oh god I hope soo, I was so so so annoyed that the NEA didn't count because I was relying on it too ahahahah. Thing is I did run out of time quite badly in my Lenin-Yeltsin question, especially the interpretation question (was very rushed). I am pretty happy with Mao's China though what exam are you sitting on Friday? Also if you need to talk to someone about like essay technique or anything for friday just message me on insta: alexghiorghita, I would try my best, I'm aiming for an A hehe
UM123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alexghiorghita)
I'm so happy someone replied, I am the only one in my exam hall at school for history lmaooo. Oh god I hope soo, I was so so so annoyed that the NEA didn't count because I was relying on it too ahahahah. Thing is I did run out of time quite badly in my Lenin-Yeltsin question, especially the interpretation question (was very rushed). I am pretty happy with Mao's China though what exam are you sitting on Friday? Also if you need to talk to someone about like essay technique or anything for friday just message me on insta: alexghiorghita, I would try my best, I'm aiming for an A hehe
I'm doing British experience of warfare 1790-1918-my least favourite by farrrr. What about you?

Also, awh thank you that's so nice, and wow rooting for youu hope you get itttt, I'm just here hoping I get a C atleast lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (789)
42.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (372)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.48%

Watched Threads